Saturday, December 6, 2008

Personality Types

Ever heard of the Myers-Briggs Personality Test? Well, you should take the test if you haven't already. It is absolutely amazing how dead on the results have been for Mark and myself.

I am an ESTJ and Mark is an INTJ. (click on the links to read about each and at the bottom of each page you can click on more info regarding careers, relationships, etc.)

If you want to take the test, click HERE. And you have to let us know what your results are and if you think they fit you well or not. I'm interested to hear from you. After you take the test, click on THIS link to find out more about your personality type.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Johna,
we have done the test, I'm ENTJ and Wolfgang is ENFJ. It seems to fit :-)
Natascha

Shannon said...

I'm a ENFP... no idea what Jeremy is lol... http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp