Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Mark's mom from Tennessee, and his sister and nephew from Summerville, SC came for Christmas this year. His sister and nephew came up on Friday through Sunday morning and his mom rode back to Summerville with them. Above is our Christmas dinner.

Getting the Currier and Ives collection out to eat Christmas dinner on. Matthew, our nephew, has more energy than all of the adults combined.
Obligatory Family Christmas Photo.

Sprinkles resting on my lap. He doesn't know what to think with all of the company.

And of course, Wii may have a problem......My husband is enjoying my nephew's Wii game "Guitar Hero". But not as much as he was loving the Wii golf. I played some of the baseball game and actually did pretty good! It is fun, but can be addictive. I suppose Wii will be buying one of these in the near future.
Okay, so I ran out of boxes to wrap gifts in and had to go to the pantry and get boxes from food to use. It was really quite funny. Especially when my nephew unwrapped his and it was a box of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. He said "What is it?" I replied, "It's cereal. I was told that you really like cereal...don't you?" He looked like he had just seen a ghost. I told him to open it up and taste it. Of course, there was a gift card for him inside.

1 comment:

Johnna said...

You look really pretty. I would have loved to see his face when he thought you got him cereal for Christmas!