Sunday, March 21, 2010

Row, Row, Row your boat

See what we went and bought this morning? Two kayaks. That's right. Something I thought I'd never do, turned out to be pretty fun when we went sea kayaking in Haiti. Since we live about 10 mins from a good size lake, this would be something fun that Mark and I can do on the weekends---that sort of involves exercise. It took about 15 minutes to get them all strapped up on the car and maybe we'll get a little quicker with it.
Our neighbors are thinking of buying some kayaks as well and they came over right away to check them out. Little Simon especially liked the kayaks.....being pulled around the yard in them.
Will let you know as soon as we try them out!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad to hear others with the same spending mindset. It's hard at times but worth it.

I see you have an RX300. That is what I had before the mini van, oh how I miss it!!!

Lisanne said...

We thought about buying a canoe when we got married, but we ended up not doing it. Looks like fun! Our town's postmaster goes kayaking during her lunch hour a lot.