Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A night on the town (Zurich)

Mark and I headed out around 5:30 p.m. in search of somewhere to eat dinner. Preferably a place that was NOT McDonald's but did not require a second mortgage on our home to dine there.
We found an Italian restaurant that seemed to fit the bill. For two plates of spaghetti and two bottles of coke light (they do not have diet coke here, it is called coke light per my photo) the bill was around $50. Seriously. But we did get out coke light served in wine glasses. LOL
Thought this was pretty funny: one spaghetti dish was called "Tennessee" no idea what all that stuff listed underneath it was.
And of course we found an enormous chocolate store. $7 for a candy bar. Yes, my friends. Imagine your little ones running in and begging, crying throwing a fit for one of those. And that's the cheaper stuff!!! I think we were most amused by the prices on everything, hence my listing them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy W said...

I don't think I will be going to Zurich anytime soon!