Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Come on over and have some coffee and a muffin with me

I made some apple cinnamon muffins and they were easy and delicious. I would give you the recipe, but I substituted so much stuff and played around with it that I can't remember now what all I did! I was just plain lucky that it turned out well. Mark has been gobbling them up. He likes apple stuff, which I'm usually not too crazy about.

Mark went with me for a nearly ten hour round trip back to D.C. to the dentist. I had my replacement crown done and I am finally DONE with those unethical people. I will research a little harder before choosing a dentist here. I still have a good bit of work left to be done with two more crowns. Both are old work that has "leaked" after many years.

Did I sleep through fall? It's suddenly gone from warm to terribly cold. I love fall weather where a light jacket is all you need. But the past few days I've been needing my winter coat and gloves.

I'm on call tomorrow, so if I don't get called in I'll be tidying up around the house. I have so many things to photograph and write about. The most frustrating is that I still detest the camera that I bought last year and my home desktop computer has bitten the dust. Again. Except this time I think it just lost it's ninth life and won't be coming back. Maybe my husband will get me a new laptop for my 30th birthday coming up. Or a new digital camera. (Did you get that, honey?) I'm using his work laptop at the moment. I'm sure he's tired already of me stealing it from the moment he walks in the door.

Well, off to eat a little snack before bed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ohhh the muffins look awesome... and that sucks about the laptop... have you seen the new touch screen puters... i think they are made by HP... they look awesome!