Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

How was your Turkey Day? Well, I had to work from 10a-2:30p (plus an hour of driving in there). I saw a never ending line of sick people who were truly sick. These people were really thankful that I was there to help them. And I even had a couple of people say "You are now on my thankful list":). It made me feel a lot better about having to work the holiday. But really, 10-2 wasn't so bad as there was still plenty of time to still celebrate Thanksgiving with a lovely dinner. We have no family here, but we are blessed with a multitude of friends. And one of those friends invited us to dinner!
Above is only half of the amount of food that was served. And the photo below is of Kate and Gill, the hosts. There was also another friend couple there along with the hosts' children.
We really have sooooo much to be thankful for. Posted by Picasa

No comments: