Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dinner Party

Recently Mark and I hosted the Dinner Club party at our home. It was a big success. We served Lasagna, Chicken Marsala and Wild Mushroom Risotto. Sides and desserts are brought by the others attending. We had 14 attend and it lasted from 6:30 until nearly 11 p.m. Really, it was uneventful (in the sense that nothing bad happened) and everyone had a blast! I had mentioned that I had a topsy turvey outside and a few ladies mentioned that they'd like to see it. So we all headed outside and then someone said "Is it okay if your cat eats that piece of bread on the ground that somebody dropped?" It occurred to me at that time that I had forgotten to feed Sprinkles. Oops. All in all, we had a great time and are really enjoying the get togethers.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh that sounds like so much fun... and sounds likes great food...