Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Bullets

-I have already broken one of my resolutions to post at least twice weekly.
-My neighbors, Mitch and Katie, had a baby boy last night at 11:44 p.m. Congratulations to them. I plan to make them dinner so they won't have to worry with it on their first night back home.
-I got another crown yesterday at the dentist. I don't even want to know how much money has been sunk into my dental work. But it's definitely necessary.
-It's raining today and I need to go to the grocery store. I just hate getting out in the rain.
-I decided that I no longer liked the new silk drapes in our bedroom so I'm moving them upstairs to two of the bedrooms there. I bought new silk drapes, a more neutral color, and a new duvet, shams, bedskirt, and down comforter for our bed. The bedroom is coming together nicely. I just need a coverlet, headboard, mirror for the dresser, and chandelier and it will be done!
-We've decided to remodel our master bath. No idea when this will take place. We are truly taking everything very slowly!
-The hours of where I work have now changed to ten hour days plus an hour for lunch so that's a total of 11 hours per day. 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
-The cats are getting along very well. Sprinkles is doing well on his medication, thankfully. He is more energetic than he has been in a very long time.

1 comment:

Johnna said...

I don't know if the drapes and comforter in the pics were the old ones or the new ones, but I loved them. Very cosy looking bedroom.