Wednesday, January 12, 2011

San Antonio, TX (Days 1 and 2)

At least every other year we try to plan a little vacation with our close friends from Memphis.  This year we met up with them in San Antonio, TX.  A place Mark and I have been wanting to visit for a while.  The Riverwalk was fascinating to us.  We stayed at a hotel right on the Riverwalk so we had quick and easy access to eating (most important!) and were pretty central to the attractions.  
 Mark took these first two pictures in the early morning before anybody was up!
 The second day we drove up to Austin, the state capitol.  We were very impressed with their visitor's center.

 Yes, I am even surprised I am posting this one on the blog. LOL
 A picture of us with the Capitol in the background.
 And our friends, the Hoffmans.
 Apparently I did a lot of this as well.  Who isn't addicted to their phone?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great Pics! I know ya'll had a good time!!!