Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Eve

We didn't spend New Year's Eve at a party, but rather we out to eat and then went to a hockey game. Mark got the firm tickets so we had fantastic 10th row seats. It is the one sport that I think it's beneficial to sit really close to the ice to see what is going on. We've had seats at pro football games that we around the 10th row and 50 yd line that I wouldn't give you fifty cents for because we were so close that I could not tell what was going on!! I was quite worried about getting hit in the head with a puck. The game was a lot of fun to watch, but I will admit that it is a tad violent as fights broke out on the ice several times. And the referees just let them hit each other! The rest of the night was relatively uneventful as we got home and watched the ball drop and then went to bed. The end.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: