Sunday, August 23, 2009

Necessity....it's the Mother of Invention

What to do when you're "free flyswatter" breaks:

Use a piece of crown moulding and patch it together with the remnants of the free flyswatter with electrical tape. And voila!

I got a pretty good laugh when I got home the other night and found that Mark had been trying to swat a fly here and there and broken a pitiful little fly swatter that we had. He did what he could with what he had.

Just out of curiousity, where do you think Walmart would keep their fly swatters? I looked in home improvement, gardening, cleaning supplies, PET supplies (for lack of other options) and came up with nothing. Nada. So, I finally broke down and asked where I could find a fly swatter. His answer: "the grocery section". What???!!! The grocery section? That doesn't even make sense, and frankly is kind of gross. But low and behold there they were.

1 comment:

Joymes said...

I have no idea. I can never find them either!