Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009: A New Year

When making some of my resolutions, it turns out to be more of a "to do" list.

-Get my SECOND lasik eye surgery to fix my left eye that didn't completely correct with the first surgery.
-Finish kitchen cabinets
-Tile backsplash for kitchen
-Staining the deck and replacing some boards
-Finish decorating the study and master BR
-replacing some light fixtures
-painting the house (outside)
-New stove (the old one is the most inefficient appliance I've ever used). It's the last appliance to have to replace.
-Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
-Travel

There are more little odds and ends, but I won't bore you all with them.

OH, and I almost forgot: my new resolution is to post on my blog very frequently--at least three times a week!!! Let's see how long I keep this one up!

No comments: