Monday, August 11, 2008

Not trusting the GPS anymore.

My husband and I drove around looking for the Hancock Fabrics that the GPS said was supposed to be in a particular shopping center. We couldn't find it so we went into a Bed Bath and Beyond to see if maybe they knew. The sales associate at the front seemed like a good person to ask. So, I asked her if she knew where the Hancock Fabrics was. She thought for a minute and then said "Let me ask someone". Next thing I know, she's on the overhead speaking saying "Do we have any Hancock Fabrics?" I replied "No, no. It's a store. That's supposed to be in this shopping center." She didn't know about it. So we left.

We stopped in the A.C. Moore crafts store and I found an older woman who looked like she might know (no idea why I stereotyped her as the sewing type). She did know about the Hancock Fabrics though. She replied "Yeah, it closed about six years ago."

The GPS can sometimes be a pain in the ass.

No comments: